Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sealed with a Kiss: The Intro

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Sealed with a Kiss! This is a Mother Daughter blog centered around relationships, love, dating and men. Two generations will give their input and hopefully provide insight and advice into the above topics.

Please feel free to email us questions that you would like us each to address. How this blog works is one of us will post first and the other will then post a reply so most of our blog posts will come in pairs so don't forget to look for the second one and don't just stop at the first.
All of your questions will remain anonymous of course so feel free to ask us anything you want. If you don't feel comfortable emailing us, feel free to comment on one of the blog posts and ask us a question.

Sometimes we might decide to deviate from the above topics, you never know what we might decide to discuss.

So read and enjoy and help this blog progress by sending us your questions!

Below are our individual introductions. Enjoy!
xxoo

Lauren: Hi! Welcome to Sealed with a Kiss. I originally started this blog but then decided to open it up to my mom because we have always wanted to do a Mother Daughter blog. I'm excited to see what happens with this and how it progresses. I love my mom and while we might disagree on things, for the most part I hope that this blog will provide two generations worth of advice, insight, as well as examine and discuss various aspects of relationships, love, dating and of course men.

A little about me, I'm about to finish up college an have a degree in Business with emphisis in Marketing as well as a background in Psychology. I'm very good at reading people and my friends are constantly coming to me for advice with men, their relationships as well as dating. This is ironic since I'm single but I always fall back on the saying, "those who can't do, teach!" :) My intuition and keen observation skills haven't steered me wrong yet!

Shelly: Welcome! So this is my first foray into the world of blogging and I can't think of a better place to start than with my daughter! We thought this would be a fun, informational, and probably at times very entertaining blog to write together.

A little background on me....(my history is a little bit longer as I am just a LITTLE bit older than my daughter!)

After completing my bachelor's degree in Business with a minor in Psychology I married my college sweetheart and we have been married almost 26 years! In addition to my daughter/blogging partner I also have 2 sons. I'm not as good at reading people as my daughter, but I am also one of those "Dear Abby" types and have been listening to people and giving advice (mostly solicited of course!) my entire life. Unlike my daughter, I HAVE been pushed off course a time or two by giving my opinions on the lives of others, but I have definitely changed and grown from all that I have learned. Here we go!!! SWAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment